Compass Estate Agents is an award winning, local family business. Established as DDM in 1889 and offically changing to Compass in 2004, we have sold vast amounts of properties in Louth and the surrounding areas.
Our focus is on providing the best customer service and giving your property the most exposure for the lowest price possible. Our low fees don't mean that you compromise on quality, our main goal is to sell your home and take the stress out of buying and selling.
We understand that moving home is potentially one of the most stressful things life can throw at you, so we dedicate ourselves to making the process as simple, straightforward and pain-free as possible.
At Compass you’ll find no hidden charges and no hard sell. In the unlikely event that your home isn’t sold, there’ll be no charge.
Why Choose Us?
Choosing the right Estate Agent could be one of the most important decisions that you will make. The right Estate Agent can make the difference between your property being sold quickly and at the right price or not being sold at all.
Selling and renting houses is our passion here at Compass. Through hard work, dedication and boundless enthusiasm coupled with over 100 years experience, we have managed to establish a reputation as one of the most successful Estate Agents in the East Midlands. We offer a comprehensive and professional marketing service, which we believe, is second to none and put simply, we do more and work harder to sell or rent your property.
- We’re an independent organisation with full membership to the leading Estate Agents professional bodies, the NAEA and TPO.
- Our properties are advertised on all the top property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location.
- All of our advice is free and there is no obligation to use our services.
- Extremely competitive fees.
- Our staff are friendly and professional and most importantly are fully qualified in the Estate Agency field.
- No extra cost for brochures, marketing and for-sale board.
- We offer professional photographs and eye catching brochures.
- We deal with both residential sales and lettings so we are more than happy to advise you on both.
- Local staff - Local knowledge. Experience and knoweldge of the local area can make all the difference when selling or renting your home.
Because we deal with both sales and letting of Louth property and Lincolnshire property, it helps us speed up sales as many of our landlords are looking to purchase another buy to let property, and often they are cash buyers. It also means that if you buy through us we can also advise on the letting potential and even help you arrange a mortgage. If you currently rent your property and want to sell, we may be able to find a buyer who will continue the tenancy.
Compass Estate Agents - Pointing you in the right direction